Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe

IMG_9375
Its my niece's birthday today - Happy Birthday Chloe.


I've used the Create a Cupcake set from the new Autumn Winter mini to make a very girlie and very sparkly card.  


To create the sparkly  bit you just stamp your image as usual - then apply Versamark over the whole image.  Cover this with Heat and Stick Powder and warm with a heat gun.  The Heat and Stick power is a little like clear embossing powder - it 'turns' sticky with the heat.  Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds over the top - tap off and reheat for a few seconds to set.


I've then punched all the pieces out using the new Build a Cupcake Punch - attached a piece of linen thread and some sparkles.


I love the sparkly bit - and I will be showing you more examples because I have made a start on some Christmas cards - theres lots and lots of Dazzling Diamonds :)


I hope you have a beautiful day Chloe.


Birthday hugs and kisses from Auntie Nikki, Uncle Paul, Olivia, Kieran, Max and still being very naughty Spencer!


xxxxx



No comments: