Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Tees - the blue version!

One of my friends had a lovely baby boy called Luke.  I won't say how long ago - but lets just say I need to wrap up her present real quick and walk the whole ten minutes to her house to deliver it before the lovely little mite starts walking!


IMG_9362
I'm only joking, Luke isn't that old - but this little card and fleecy blanket hasn't been delivered quite as quickly as I would have liked.


IMG_9363
I found this idea whilst blog surfing and if I could find it again I'd give credit to the talented person who created it!  I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using the Lattice Folder and then brayered some Marina Mist ink over the top - it creates such a lovely look - simple but striking.


The little sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set and the Jumbo Wheel is Baby Tees.


Right now just to find some blue wrapping paper and off I trot - baby cuddles .... they are the best aren't they.


Happy stampin!


Nikki


x


 



1 comment:

Amanda Hill said...

great card Nikki, I think I might just have to get the brayer out again and give it ago myself - TFS