Monday, September 28, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 13

IMG_3106

Something a little different from me today ... some punch art. He is just so cute!  I was looking around the net for some inspiration to make a Santa and found a penguin instead!   Not sure where I found him or if he really does look like the one I found ... I often go looking for inspiration and once I get started end up making something completely different ... and I hope he inspires you to do the same.

Made using two oval, a circle and the word window punches, oh and the feet are from the scallop circle, he was quick and easy to whip up ... such a cute card for kids.  The googley eyes are from our local shop ... heaps and heaps of them for $2.  I used a versamark pad and stamped the snowflakes, and tore some whisper white card stock to make the snow drifts and added a phrase from Many Merry Messages ... of course it wouldn't be Merry Monday if there wasn't a liberal sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds to finish the whole thing off!

Hope you like the  Merry Monday Penguin ... I've got a whole week off work (yipeeeeee) so I have heaps of creativity planned ... in between the rock climbing, roller blading and ice skating my kids have planned for me ... if I don't break anything I should have heaps and heaps to share with you - wish me luck!

Happy Monday!

Nikki

x



2 comments:

Tanja said...

Gorgeous Card Nikki, love everything about it!!

Christine Blain said...

Very cute, lovey. All the best with your 'extreme' holiday!! (I won't say "break a leg")