Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beautiful Smiles

IMG_3064
I've been having a bit of fun scrapbooking today ... I love to document the things that happen in our lives and I can never seem to catch up with all the photos that I want to scrapbook.  This is one of my favourites from a few weeks ago. It is the daughter of one of my friends who I have missed very much since moving to Melbourne ... I hadn't realised quite how much until she bought her lovely family to see us a few weeks ago (we missed you JP).  Well the good news is that this lovely family are making the move across from Perth back to Melbourne in the not to distant future and the Sadlers are very very excited for them.

Olivia did make me laugh though ... it was just weeks after the nagging for a kitten and this time is was for a  little sister ... humm perhaps the kitten seems an easier option after all! Izzy is just the most beautiful little girl ... she loved playing with our dog Max, climbing in and out of his bed and taking a bath in his water bowl .... gosh I had forgotten just how much mischief one little cherub could get herself into.

Hurry back Palmer family - we are looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Nikki

x



1 comment:

Christine said...

What a beautiful, sweet layout, Nikki! Yep, definitely go with the kitten!