Monday, September 21, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 12

IMG_2928

Another Season of Joy sample ... Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive ... with the soon to be gone (well in November ... and I'll be sad to see it go) ... Ski Slope paper.

I can't believe that I have made 12 cards already ... and a few more during the classes when I am demonstrating ... this is great ... at this rate everyone will have their card on time this year ... no last minute panics.

Well I am off to make some more ... feeling that I need to move away from this set ... now is that a great excuse to buy a new one?  Perhaps ... but I've seen a few cards made with 'non festive' sets that I want to have a go at .... of course adding the 'InkyArt' touch ... so off to play and watch this space!

Merry Monday and happy stampin!

Nikki

x



1 comment:

Claire Daly said...

You've been making some lovely cards there Nikki!You are so good keeping up with Making Merry Challenges!