Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ATC Swaps

I've joined another swap on our demonstrator forum - wasn't quite sure what I was signing up for but if you know me well, you'll know I'll give anything a go once!  

As it turned out it was quite exciting ... an ATC is an Artist Trading Card - the same size as a footie card. This swap is based on techniques and happens once a month; the first of which was distressing ... that a technique name not the state I was in when I was making these - lol

IMG_2835  

And here is my offering ... I do hope that they make the grade!

IMG_2837

Basically I've just roughed up all of the edges and then inked everything in sight ... including my fingers and the table top!  The stamp is Upsy Daisy stamped in Versamark and then pastels have been added, oh and of course a few dazzling diamonds here and there.  I stamped the whole image and then when I had finished with the pastels and sparkles I used the 1 1/4" punch to select areas of the stamp that I liked.  

I am really looking forward to receiving the samples from the other demonstrators .... they should arrive sometime next week.  I'm going to store them in the plastic wallets that my son uses to protect his footie cards ... not that I am allowed any of his ... he just pointed me in the direction of the footie store!  So if you come to any of my classes or workshops be sure to ask to see them ... that's if I haven't shown them to you first!

Happy stampin!

Nikki

x



No comments: