Friday, September 18, 2009

Stampless Cards!

It was hard but thank goodness for the star punches!

  IMG_2993 

As with most of the Stampin' Up! punches the stars fit perfectly together so you can punch the little star and then the bigger star and the result is the outline star ... how cool is that? 

IMG_2991

I set myself a challenge to produce three cards from the same card stock for a project I am doing ... the colours were Real Red, So Saffron, Basic Grey and Certain Celery.  I've also included the free ribbons!

IMG_2994 Don't forget that for the month of September for all orders over $100 you will receive two ribbons ... So Saffron and Certainly Celery ... total value $30.  FREE ribbon .... is it only me getting excited?  Phone or email your order today - don't miss out!

Happy stampin (or perhaps today that should be punching!)

Nikki

x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Yep, those star punches are super-cool (really must use my punches, rather than just collect them ...!). Great showcasing of the special ribbon, too, Nikki - lovely cards, my friend.

Sue Madex said...

Really love those star cards Nikki. Cheers, Sue