Thursday, October 1, 2009

Party Hearty Galore

IMG_3147

I've been enjoying a great week off work and spending lots of time with the kids.  After yesterday's roller blading they wanted to go to the movies today ... and KP thought it would be really exciting if they went in on their own!  I 'sort of' suggested it ... okay  I confess I wholly suggested it ... but I have a list of things I need to achieve before the week is out and we are already half way through and not a lot has been ticked off!  So off they went ... and I scooted around Southland crossing things off my list :o)

One of the other things on my list for this week is to prepare some samples for the upcoming Craft Expo which starts next Thursday ... my task is to use the stamp set Party Hearty ... so a dozen or so cards later I think I am almost done; although I have an idea for a scrapbooking page also so perhaps I'll make a start on that tomorrow.

So here is one of my samples ... Old Olive, Basic Grey and Regal Rose .... the whole stamp set works with all of the circle punches in one way or another ... and the scallop circle fits perfectly within the letters of the Celebrate You stamp ... very clever!  The little sparkle is actually a pink square fire rhinestone brad ... looks purple in the photo doesn't it.

As I mentioned, Craft Expo starts next week .... details can be found here.  I'll be on the stand on Saturday so if you are visiting on that day be sure to say hello and check out my other Party Hearty samples and all the other gorgeous things from the Art with Heart Stampin Team.

Be sure to check back this week for more exciting offers from Stampin' Up for October ... there's no end to their special offers just now is there.

Til next time, happy stampin

Love Nikki

x



No comments: