Monday, September 14, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 11

IMG_2920

Apologies for the poor photograph - I really needed to have sorted out the lighting a bit better.

This is another card using the Season of Joy set, this time I have stamped the image twice and used one of the images as accents for the other ... I've cut the little bits out and mounted them. 

Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Baji Breeze are a great combination together with the Ski Slope designer series paper for Christmas.  I am going to have to buy a few more packets of the Ski Slope before the mini ends in November ... going to use it to make my cards this year.

Hope you are having a very Merry Monday.

Happy stampin!

Nikki

x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful card, Nikki. I love these colours together, and I'm a huge "Season of Joy" fan. Thanks for the idea for another 'case'!! (No, really, I won't copy EVERY card you make, but I just love your work, my friend.) Christine xx

Anita Meade said...

This is lovely Nikki. I never bought this stamp set but when I see other peoples cards using it I think maybe I should! Aren't these colours fabulous together? Thanks for playing along with MMM again this week. Anita. xxx