Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria

Yes another birthday ... and yes another niece ... this time it is the lovely Victoria who also lives in England.  Victoria sends us MSN messages when we are asleep ... and we send them back when she is asleep!  Occasionally though we manage to all be on the computer at the same time and so we sometimes get to speak to each other - but not nearly enough. 

Made with Priceless (I love this set ... definitely on my wish list ever since I borrowed this set from my friend Tammy), I've turned my peep hole Christmas card into a birthday card using the little flower that fits perfectly within the 1 3/8" circle punch; and then had fun decorating the envelope.

IMG_2553

This is the new Walk in the Park designer series paper from the Spring Mini which coordinates brilliantly with Basic Grey and Baji Breeze ... the wording is from Upsy Daisy set.  I really like this card and am thinking that I need to invest in the star punches to transform this idea into a male card too ... something else to add onto the wish list!.

Hope you are having a good day and happy birthday Victoria.

Happy stampin!

Love Nikki

x



No comments: