Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Helping Westmead Hospital

I do a lot of blog browsing and tonight I came across this message on Jayne Mercer's blog asking for support for the Play Therapists at Westmead Children's Hospital.

You can turn this ....

IMG_2985

... into a room full of smiles.  

I was asked during my class last week what I did with all the scraps left over ... to which I replied I keep them all - and I do, in a little box. I also remarked that at some point I had to be brave (or ruthless) and decide how small was too small to keep and then throw some of them away (OMG can you just imagine ... throwing away good card stock ... or is it just me that has this wee problem?)!

Well I am very pleased to say I don't have to make that decision now, because I will be punching them into shapes and sending them to Jayne Mercer ... what a great cause.

It doesn't have to be Stampin' Up! card stock or paper - anything will do.  Either send them straight to Jayne (the address is on her website) or pass them onto me and I'll send them for you ... both Kieran and Olivia have offered to punch all my scraps into shapes ... see it can even keep your kids entertained throughout the holidays - lol.

Wouldn't it be great to think that by using scraps and our punches we can brighten someone's day and share our crafting passion.

Thank you for your support.

Nikki

x



1 comment:

Jayne Mercer said...

Thank you so much for supporting me in this great cause. My boys will also be punching away!
Jayne