Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary

IMG_2823

It's my brother-in-law and his wife, Steven and Yvonne's, silver wedding anniversary today.  I can hardly believe that I know someone that has been married that long - LOL makes me feel very old :o)

IMG_2825  I wanted to make something a little special for them ... and the heart from the Always set is just perfect.  

Embossed in silver with a little sparkle and set on Not Quite Navy, Kraft and Bella Blue DSP, I really did like the final result.  

I've become a bit of an envelope embellisher ... I wonder if the postie appreciates it!  It's just so easy and I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before ... 

Wow, two posts in one day ... have you seen the grea Stampin' Up! September special offer.  If you are on my mailing list you'll have already received an email from me ... if you'd like to go on the list and be one of the first to hear about the special offers, just send me your details using the 'email me' link in the top right hand corner.

Happy stampin!

Nikki



1 comment:

Sue M said...

That looks really elegant. Love the silver embossing.