Friday, September 30, 2011

Launch Night Swap - part 2

IMG_9937As promised, here's the second card we made at the launch night.  Same stamp set Creative Elements, same Early Espresso and Night of Navy but this time with a splash of Cherry Cobbler.  Then there is the addition of the Shimmer Mist (can you just about make out from the photo that the lovely flower is everso slightly sparkly?), a piece of the new seam binding pleated on a piece of sticky strip and some little Cherry Cobbler flowers punched using the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.


Now I have a question for you .... I love the card but .... what do you think No. 3 stands for?  Is it a secret code for something?  If you know I'd love it if you can share the answer with me please.


Both the cards are very different and the ladies loved them.  I think I will be sharing our creations again from the Stampin' Up! events I attend.


Don't forget, if you fancy coming along to Regionals (see Wednesday's post) just give me a shout.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x



No comments: