Thursday, September 22, 2011

AWOL

I feel like I have been gone forever and ever.  Fallen off the planet, shouting world stop ... let me off .... I haven't crafted for ages and I really do feel that this lovely hobby helps to keep me sane and balanced.  


I also know that sharing creations and being a part of the blogging community is something I love to do .... its been a part of my life for so long now, that when other things like my day to day working life get in the way (gggrrrr grumble grumble groan groan), I begin to feel empty if I don't make the time to 'Love what I do, and Share what I love.'  Have I told you I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? 


So I'm here, back again .... and raring to go ... well almost .. there is a little tasks of finishing some swaps for a lovely group of ladies .... but for now I thought I'd share a Christmas card with you.  Yes girls, with less than 100 sleeps to go ... it is time to get festive.


IMG_9747
This is one of those cards you can produce over and over again.  The technique is masking and if you would like to know how to do it, sign up to my newsletter and I'll include the instructions just for you.


I'll be back in a day or two.  I have launch night cards and news to share, a blog hop on Saturday and news of a product share (hands up who loves ribbons and sparkly brads)  .... so I have no excuses and plenty of things to create.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x



2 comments:

kay said...

yay - welcome back to blogland nikki! The cards we made on launch night are just gorgeous and I'm looking forward to the christmas cards night too - you're just too clever!!

Claire said...

Hey lovely lady. Well luckily for emails so I haven't totally missed you! It's great to see you blogging again though as yes that creating to balance the craziness of the work is important! This is a totally girgeous card - WOW, just love so much about it and can feel some serious caseing coming on! Stay well my lovely friend and remember that OLW :)