Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunny Garden Offcuts

IMG_8423
Would it be a crime to tell you that with only 148 days of the Ideas Book at Catalogue left (thank Tanya for that gem of information), I've never used Peach Parfait until I completed the scrapbooking page for Stampamemory at the weekend?


Well look what I made with the scraps?  Its amazing what 'squishing' some lovely DSP in a Lattice Embossing folder can produce.  I love it.


Have a trying and testing week this week - a very very very naughty puppy did something that was shocking and made my heart stop ..... he munched his way through a pile of swaps which were waiting to be sent onto other demonstrators  .... so this week I am spending countless hours recreating all the lovely cards my friends made ... one very bad puppy!  Once I have remedied the situation I'll show the damage ...


But until then happy stampin!


Nikki


x



No comments: