Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Holidays

IMG_8374
Happy Holidays to all who have now finished Term One!  Time is flying by so quickly .... too quickly. The wind has been whistling around here of late hasn't it - sorry!  I thought I'd post this lovely Poppy Parade card - another of those quickie ones.


Now I am not on holidays, but in between work and the kids I have been creating .... so watch this space ... I've nearly caught up with my commitments and then I can show you what I have been doing.


Have a fun day - and all you Melbourne people - wrap up warm :)


Nikki


x



2 comments:

Sue Madex said...

That's beautiful Nikki. Haven't used that colour much but doesn't it look great with white - great combo.

Sue Bayliss said...

Lovely card Nikki, the butterflies and bling just make the card.