Monday, March 14, 2011

No Time To Make a Card?

IMG_8213
So you think you don't have time to make a card?  Well think again!


Conversation goes something like this ...


Olivia says 'mum could you please make a card for my friend's birthday?'  


I smile thinking that is so cute - she wants me to make a card for one of her friends .... I say 'of course sweetheart when do you need it for?'


Olivia says 'in about ten minutes time - its for the party you are just about to drive me to!'


I was going to say .... ten minutes, I can't make a card in ten minutes .... but thought what the heck - I like a challenge (and a kid who asks me to make them a card LOL). Big Shot here I come, one Top Note die cut, embossed though the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, small snippet of Concord Crush patterned paper to make the Beautiful Wings embosslits butterflies, Perfect Punches for the sentiment and a Tiny Tag cos I can't make a card without one of those on it ... hey presto!


Just call me Super Mum :)


I love Stampin' Up! - matching papers, punches, ribbons and embellishments - just what you need when you need to create in a flash.


Love Nikki


x



3 comments:

Cath Dean said...

Gorgeous Nikki,
I love all the matching bits too!!!
Cath

Sally said...

Beautiful card - and so quick.
Sally

Sue Bayliss said...

Lovely card Nikki the butterflies are so cute