Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

IMG_8381 I made a promise at the beginning of the year to send a card to everyone I knew who was having a birthday this year.  So far - three months in I don't think I've missed one!  But .... making cards for other demonstrators is always a little more challenging I think to making cards for someone else.


These two cards are currently 'postal' ... for two lovely friends I have met through Stampin' Up!  If it hadn't been for this lovely company and our passion for all things ink, card and ribbon, we would never have met.


IMG_8384
Happy birthday lovely ladies - enjoy your day and I hope you like your cards.


Happy Stampin!


Nikki


x



1 comment:

Cath Dean said...

Gorgeous Nikki, love your blog and thank you for the inspiration! I am sending you a Stylish Blog Award. Check my blog to get the badge and full details,
Cath x