Monday, November 16, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 20

Goodness me ... is this really week 20?  Do I have 20 cards already?  Probably not ... I keep giving them away as samples .... going to concentrate this week on sorting out the family and friends cards ... I would never be able to show my face if this year, of all the years, my cards were late or non-existent!


Today's card is one for all the lovely Paperific ladies I met this weekend.  I am exhausted but gee I have had so much fun.  I was exhibiting on Friday and Sunday and it is an absolute pleasure to meet and chat with so many like minded crafty ladies ... hello to you all :o)


IMG_3601 


And here is a photo of the technique I showcased ... now regular readers of my blog will know that I am a fan of sponging and brayer ... and if you have signed up for my newsletter you will have received the technique sheet this month.


For all of you who have just found this website click here to find the details on how to make this quick and easy card.


Well that's it for today, hope you are having a lovely Merry Monday.


Oops nearly forgot ... the winners of the lovely baskets of goodies for the prize draw are Linae from Kensington and Agnes May from Hawthorn - you will be contacted by Sue Madex in the next day or two ... enjoy ladies :o)



Blog signature






3 comments:

Kim Meiklejohn said...

Hey Nikki,
Just wanted to say that this card is gorgeous! I love the brayering and sponging technique! See you Thursday for our next techniques class!!
Luv Kimmy

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, N - love the blues and browns together.

Sue said...

Loved seeing you demo this at Paperific. Made me want to have another go with that brayer - love the hills. Cheers, Sue