Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday To Me!

It was my birthday on the 25th of October and I have only just managed to find the time to write and show you some of the beautiful cards I received this year ... 

IMG_3506 Beautiful sparkly card from Susannah and John in Scotland

IMG_3510 
 A beautiful creation from my scrapbooking buddies Tammy, Aris, Tina and Kathy

IMG_3509 From Christine Blain, a fellow demo that I have met through Stampin' Up! - check out her blog she is extremely talented

IMG_3507 And finally ... the best of all ... one from Olivia, my gorgeous daughter ... isn't she clever!

IMG_3513

And here's my birthday present - I've wanted a Pandora bracelet for ages.  I love it - the beads are very me.  The heart shaped one on the right is one I chose as a gift from my mum - it's like a modern day charm bracelet isn't it.  We bought one for Olivia for her 13th birthday and every occasion we buy her a new bead ... lets hope Paul remembers to get me a new bead too now :o)

Well that's it for the birthday round up - I've some lovely photographs to scrapbook of our dinner at a mexican restaurant - perhaps sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll have time to put my ideas down onto paper.

Blog signature