Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Collage Stamping ATC Swap

IMG_3503

Another ATC swap - and another technique I haven't tried before.  Collage stamping was great fun.  I've used the Organic Grace Hostess Level One set and clear embossed the fern leaves before sponging So Saffron and More Mustard to create the first layer (can you see the little moon I created with the 1" circle punch ... sign up for my newsletter before the 10th of November and you'll receive the instructions for this easy technique).

IMG_3505 

I've then stamped the flowers in Chocolate Chip and sponged the edges followed with the dragonflies in Old Olive.  I was quite pleased with them and finished them off with some linen thread, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip layers of cardstock.

I am really enjoying the ATC swaps - they are so tiny and look lovely displayed in clear pockets - when I have received the whole set I'll post a photo for you all to see.

Blog signature



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Love the colours, masking and embossing on these, Nikki - they're gorgeous. Clever thing, you!

Sue B said...

I love the colour combination it looks fabulous with this set. Great technique