Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Clare

IMG_3218

Happy Birthday to my lovely sister-in-law Clare - finally you get to join us in the over 40's club ... stop sniggering Chris (that's my little brother so you can just imagine the giggles can't you) ... you're next!

Inspired by a card I received from Claire Daly recently I loved the combination of Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss. I've used the Upsy Daisy stamp set and the markers to create the two colour image, stamped it once and then moved the stamp over a bit and stamped again to get the slightly faded image behind it. Crystal Glaze gives the flowers that shiny look to finish it off.

I do hope that you are having a super day Clare and that you are being throughly spoiled ... only 432 days to endure the ribbing from my brother and he'll be in the club too.

Love to you all Newman clan.

Love Nikki

x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous card, Nikki; the colours look great together. Must give my Upsy Daisy stamps a bit of love - thanks for the inspiration. I, for one, am not sniggering at Clare's age!! I'm sure she'll love the card. :)

Claire Daly said...

That's a gorgeous card Nikki! Love the colours you have chosen with one of my fave stamp sets.