Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Colour Selector

I've been trying for a little while now to work out how to get this very useful colour selection tool onto my website for you - and I think I've done it!

Over on the right is a new button with a link away from this site to a fantastic resource.  I use this tool often to help me to find just the right colour combination. 

Now as it is an American tool it does have a few colours noted that aren't available in Australia; ie Crushed Curry (such a cool colour perhaps it will be available here soon) but the good news is that it does include our in-colours too.

As the instructions state at the bottom, you just choose the colours you want to work with, click on them so that the colours pop up in one of the square on the top right and either click search or continue to choose other colours - the more colours you have in the top boxes the less combinations the computer will generate.

I love it and use it often ... really good if you know that you want to make a card from Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette for instance but can't decide on a third or fourth colour.

Happy clicking and let me know if you find this new tool useful too.

Nikki

x



No comments: