Monday, October 12, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 15

IMG_2225

I was a little worried last night that I didn't have anything to show you today ... I don't think you've seen this one have you?

It's a complete CASE from the packaging you receive the I Wish Scrap booking Kit in .... (CASE = Copy and Share Everything or Copy and Selectively Edit) but in this case is it completely 'not' my idea :o) 

I was completely stumped for ideas when I made this card and hadn't been a demonstrator for very long and so didn't have very many products.  I was so pleased with this card ... so very simple, that's the beauty of the scrap booking kits.

And the reason why I didn't have anything to show you?  Well this weekend I was with the Art With Heart Team at CraftExpo - we had a ball but it was exhausting.  I'll post some photos in the week of the Saturday team ... but for now ...

Merry Monday and happy stampin

Love Nikki

x



No comments: