Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Melbourne Regional Training

This was my first Stampin' Up! event and as I stood in a line of approximately 300 or more fellow demonstrators and their guests I knew we were going to have fun.

I've never made swaps for an event like this before ... but I managed to find the time to make 32 and I wish I had made more .... the talent of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around Melbourne is just amazing and I am inspired to try so many more techniques.

Here's my swap ... after demonstrating this technique at Craft Expo last week ... it really wasn't hard to decide what to make ...

IMG_3227

I've used the Upsy Daisy set with the brayer and some sponging. The colours are Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Basic Black.  

This technique is going to feature in my next newsletter ... if you'd like to find out how to do this easy and very effective technique - just sign up using the link on the side bar on the right.

Back in a day or two with more cards to keep you inspired.

Happy stampin!

Love Nikki



2 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Hi Nikki! It was so fantastic to meet you and to recieve one of your stunning swaps. So many people comment on yours when I show them what I collected on Saturday. I have just put up some photos of the fun day. It was so good. Will be following your blog you have amazing talent.

Jessie Scott said...

Hi Nikki,
Your card was definately one of my favourites. I'm going to get my brayer out again.
Thanks.