Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CraftExpo Wrap Up

A big hello to all those that are exploring this site for the first time ... it was fantastic to share the day with so many craft enthusiasts .... CraftExpo was amazing ... such a shame I didn't get a chance to shop myself ... we were so busy from the moment the door opened until the last die hard shoppers were thrown out at 4.30pm.

PA100071
Here's the stand with all the beautiful and inspiring ideas from the team of girls who took part in CraftExpo.  And that's Sue Bayliss and Ange Dickens who were my team mates for the day.  Check out their sites as they are both such talented ladies.

PA100065

And here are the three of us .... stupid grins as it was the end of the day and we were completely worn out!

I loved meeting everyone ... and especially loved the demonstrating ... poor Sue had to nag me for her turn .... I gave all of my finished samples away so I'll whistle up another one and post it here during the week for you all to see.

Really looking forward to Paperific now ... we will be demonstrating and doing Make and Takes ... very exciting indeed! 

Happy stampin

Love Nikki

x



2 comments:

Sue B said...

Looks like the three wise monkeys to me. Thanks for the great day girls I'll learnt lots from you.

Kylie Bertucci said...

It looks like it was so much fun!! Ange just can't stop talking about how much she enjoyed it. I am really looking forward to Paperific. I'm sure I will be learning so much from you pros or three wise monkeys. one or the other. lol