Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Upsy Daisy Birthdays

IMG_2990

When I flicked through the new catalogue in August this was one of the first stamp sets that caught my eye immediately ... I love it.  Every time I see it used I want to pull it out and stamp.  

This is a card that we made at one of the classes in September (sorry classes will resume again in late October I promise) ... and I have used Ruby Red and Kiwi Kiss and the pastels for the flowers. The eyelet punch at the bottom adds a bit of interest and the scallop oval punch is still a firm favourite.

Which reminds me .... the Spring Mini will finish at the end of November which means you won't be able to buy the scallop oval punch after that date ... here's hoping that it makes it into the new Ideas Book and Catalogue that will be published in August 2010.  So if it is on your wish list, indeed if anything in the Spring Mini is on your wish list, then make sure you place your order before 30 November so that you are not disappointed.

Happy Stampin.

Love Nikki

x



No comments: