Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do You Want To Make A Difference? Become a Demonstrator!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Stampin' Up! are offering a great way that YOU can make a difference by becoming a demonstrator.

Cancer_Awareness_AU_NZ_1009

For every Demonstrator that joins between now and the end of December, Stampin' Up! will donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation of Australia.

And there is even more good news ... as well as receiving a fantastic starter kit worth $560 for just $324 you will also receive a free pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper and a Pretty In Pink ink pad, total value $28.90 ... so that's almost $600 worth of product for $324 ... that's almost half price!

I spent ages deciding would I, wouldn't I, before I said 'oh what the heck ... what other business could I start up with $324?'  I work all day helping to run someone else's business and know that the time to start doing something for myself is now.  

So I took the plunge and I haven't looked back.  I also knew that if I didn't meet the sales quotas or changed my mind within a couple of months, I didn't have to worry ...  there's no obligation to purchase ever again.  Of course there are incentives to purchase such as additional discounts on your first order but if you don't want to do demonstrations or host a website or blog, that's fine - you run your business how and when you want - it's even okay to just buy for yourself and never sell to anyone else ... the choice is yours.  

If you'd like to know what I can do to help you to start your own business and to be successful just email or call and I will send you the recruitment information by post - there's no obligation and if you are pondering there's no better time to join than when Stampin' Up! is offering a promotion!

Of course, joining Team Inky gives you instant access to the team forum which offers great tutorials, ideas, and much more ... and all for free.  I am a member of a much larger team, with over 90 other demonstrators there is always someone to give you advice and support. 

So why October and not December?  


  • New demonstrators are given a full six months to meet their sales target of $500

  • Sales are always higher during the last three months of the year as everyone is making Christmas cards and presents

  • The annual Saleabration event takes place in January -  which is always a winner!


So email me today (click on the link at the top right hand corner) if you'd like some more information.  Join today and help Stampin' Up! to make a difference.

Happy Stampin

Love

Nikki

x


 




No comments: