Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank You Cards

IMG_8011I always have lots of Thank You's to write at this time of year and so I made a few of these - so quick and very easy to do ... the Big Shot and a couple of punches are all you need to make a few lovely cards in no time at all - I think it took me longer to write them :)


I like to keep a few cards in reserve for those times when I want to send a quick note and time is of the essence ... so I think I will making more of these in different colours.


Great way to use up little pieces of designer series papers.  I use the 1 1/4" square punch and the sentiments from the Perfect Punches set - and the little Embosslits Beautiful Wings makes the most gorgeous little embossed and die cut butterflies which I have jazzed up with some sparkly jewels. 


 Easy peasy :)


Nikki


x



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Love those red butterflies, Nik. I am not yet ready to face Jolly Holiday DSP again, though!