Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-bration Starts TODAY

Oh yes - its that time again .... Sale-a-bration is here!


Sale a bration


Sale a bration 2
The choice of four beautiful stamps sets - one set for every $100 spent on products from either the Ideas Book and Catalogue or the new Summer Mini.


If you want a closer look at the finer details click here.


This is just a quick announcement - I am placing my order tonight so if you want to join me and share in the postage just let me know - call me on 0428 254 952 or send an email with your order.


You can earn a FREE set by hosting a qualfying workshop too - call me for a date and I'll help you to achieve a FREE Sale-a-bration set as well as a FREE hostess set and FREE product.


Now's the time to also consider whether you'd like to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demo .... there is an additional free stamp set of your choice up to the value of $79.95 from the Ideas Book and Catalogue if you join up before 31 March.  To find out more just call or email.


Everyone loves Sale-a-Bration!


Back soon with samples and more to keep you inspired.


Nikki


x








No comments: