Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NewsPrint Designer Series Paper

IMG_6942
Rose Red, the new Newsprint Designer Series Paper and a new stamp set called Perfect Punches and the trusty Big Shot helped to create this lovely card.  I don't know what I did before Bertie The Big Shot arrived .... I've used the Polka Dot folder and Top Note die cut for this card. 


It's really easy to create the patchwork effect ...  here's a sample of one I made for another project.IMG_6233 


I use the larger 1 3/8" square punch but any size will do.  Run some lines of snail or double sided tape over a piece of cardstock that is just larger than the Top Note Die, then just randomly stick the little squares down to create a pattern.  Run the piece through the Big Shot and hey presto .... a patchwork Top Note die cut.


If you came to my class on 1 October - you'll all know how to do this - its easy isn't it.  Hope this inspires you to have a go for yourself.


Blog signature


 



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Im thinking maybe I need to name my BIGSHOT too. hmmm maybe Bertina...Cant believe I still havent tried this technique