Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Clare

IMG_7104Happy birthday to my lovely sister-in-law Clare.


IMG_7034 I am in love with this flower ... I keep making them ... so I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you how to do it.  Punch three scallop circles and screw up each one .... over and over again ... imagine you are breaking down the fibres of the cardstock .... when you think that is enough ... fold and bend some more - especially around the edges  ... the more you screw it up the better .... because you want to be able to split it into two layers - the cardstock will split into two layers that you can peel apart from each other. 


IMG_7036IMG_7037Here it is with the layers coming apart .... don't worry if you tear it ... it all adds to the vintage look ... infact if it hasn't torn ... I tear it LOL


Do this to all three punched circles ... layer the six pieces together to create a beautiful vintage flower.


Happy birthday


With love from Nikki, Paul, Olivia, Kieran, Max and Spencer xxxx






 



1 comment:

Bec Gomez said...

That is gorgeous, I too LOVE flowers! The red of your card is so bright & happy, thanks for showing how to do it! Love Bec X