Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FREE to a good home!

IMG_7125
YES ... that's right .... he's FREE to a good home!  Look what he has done ...


IMG_7131
How could he?  Shoes I can just about live with ... my boots ... well okay it's spring time and I won't need them for a while but .... a STAMP .... that's a crime ... and I needed it for Thursday night!


IMG_7102
Here's the card we will be making .... although now the sentiment will be .... well .... different!


This is the my second entry for the JAI challenge this week to 'Just Add Blue' - the Just Add Ink team are raising awareness for the charity Beyond Blue who work  depression and anxiety .... the second part of the challenge was to send the creation as a Random Act of Kindness (RAK).  Now I really love RAK's ... because whenever I receive them I really appreciate the sentiment behind them .... to receive a note from someone out the blue makes you feel loved, cherished and remembered.


So whilst Spencer may have tried to eat a whole stamp ... and isn't yet forgiven .... this card is winging its way to someone who is very much loved, very much cherished and very much remembered ... very often :)


And if there is anyone out there that wants a free six month old schnoodle be sure to leave a comment and I'll post him to you ...... LOL


Blog signature



9 comments:

Nicole Nation said...

Oh no Nikki, I couldn't work our what it was at first!!!
I would give him away too!

Christine Blain said...

Don't want the doggy, but I do have that stamp if you want me to pop it in the post for you to borrow, my love!

Gardenia said...

Oh no Nikki, but I cant help but laugh a little! :) How did he get the stamp? and does he not know you cant replace just that one stamp??? Oh my. on the other hand your card is just so gorgeous and great to see you again at JAI. Thanks for playing

Tina G said...

Oh No! Maybe SU will swap the dog for a new stamp! lol

Karen Southwell said...

Oh I can relate to this one. I had an order waiting to be delivered and my darling dog decided she wanted to check out what was in the bag. I needed to replace some embossing powder and luckily she only managed to eat the container of one stamp set, so just changed with one of mine....

Danielle Daws said...

Oh no!!! That's awful! (But a little funny too - the way you wrote it is hilarious!) I love this card, it's simply beautiful!

mum said...

I have reserved his seat on the next flight to uk (first class of course) will meet you at heathrow spencer. love from your granny.

Sue Madex said...

Goodness he did a good chew didn't he, the little rascal - didn't recognise it! See - tropical fish are the way to go! Love the card.

Judy May said...

Boy, he did a great job on that stamp Nikki! So glad cats don't chew wood, although Crafty has chewed off all the reticulation drippers in the garden and brought them inside to play with :(.