Monday, May 31, 2010

Making Merry Monday 2010 # 2

Happy Monday and welcome to another Christmas card idea.  

Australian heart
As promised, this year I am making two of every card I create ... one for me ... and one to send to Tracey Hanshaw who will be collecting cards to send to our Defence personnel who are serving their country overseas.  So this week's card ...


IMG_5607Another Winter Post creation, a top note die cut is an ideal base for any card.  Here I have just stamped the snowflake and cute reindeer and sponged around the edges .... such a simple quick design.

Back next Monday with another idea for you - and news of some special blog candy ... but you'll have to send me some photos to win!

Blog signature 



1 comment:

Anita Meade said...

Hi Nikki. Good to see a couple of people have kept going with the MMM this year! This one is lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love and birthday wishes. I really appreciate you taking the time to visit. Anita. x