Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Yvonne

May is our birthday month - do you have one of those?  Lots of friends and relatives have birthdays in May.  I do have a sense of achievement when I get all the cards made for this month ... I even had most of them in the post super early too.

This is the card I have made for my sister-in-law Yvonne.  


IMG_5637I am in love with the Big Shot - and especially the embossing folders - you can make cards so quickly and easily - and the new Tiny Tags set and matching Medium Jewelry Tag - so cute and so quick.

IMG_5638
I've punched out several of the punches and then tied them all together with a piece of hemp twine ... just a cute little embellishment.

And here is another version, yes another birthday ... this time for Aris, a good friend of mine who celebrates her birthday at the end of April (yes this one was late!).


IMG_5586
These cards are so easy to make and very effective ... expect to see lots more of these :o)

Happy Birthday.


Blog signature
 



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Nikki! I hadn't even thought to emboss the Manhattan Flower on card other than white, vanilla, black or kraft (doh!) - thanks for the inspiration, love! LOVING those little tags together. Super-cute.

Kimmy said...

Oh so pretty Nikki! I'm sure your sister-in-law loved it!!!