Saturday, May 29, 2010

Convention Swap 2010

As promised, here is my swap ... I had such a good response to the bookmarks I made for the last blog hop I thought I would make a few as my swap.  Didn't manage to make the 100 I was aiming for ... but that's okay - Olivia helped me to make 30 or so ... for which I am very grateful - thanks Livvy xxx


IMG_5722I've used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Very Vintage wheel together with a technique called Masking.  You simply stamp the image twice ... cut one out and use the cut out to cover the other image - then you roller (or stamp) over the top ... remove the little cut image and hey presto .... Masking!  

If you'd like a template so that you can make these too leave me a comment and I will email one to you.  If you left a comment last time check your mailbox because you should have received one last night!

Book a class or workshop and I'll show you how easy it is to make these - new monthly stamping class starts on Friday 2 July at 7.30pm - call or email to book your seat - 0428 254 952.

Thanks again Olivia for your help - hope you enjoyed your extra lollies from the English Lolly Shop in Darling Harbour.


Blog signature
 



7 comments:

Samantha said...

I would love a copy of the template for these fabulous bookmarks.

Sue Madex said...

I love mine! Thanks for swapping. These were such a great idea.

Anna said...

Beautiful work.
I invite you to my new blog http://zpapierutworzone.blogspot.com/
Greetings from Polish.

Karen Rodgers said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely ideas. I would love a copy of your template. What a great idea.

Nanette said...

How good do these look - I too would love a copy of the template please!!

Julie Driver said...

Please add me to the list of ladies who would love a copy of the template for these gorgeous bookmarks. Well done :)

Angie Jones said...

I love the colours and design .... what a great combo on them all.
I can see me making these for the kids teachers as xmas presents.
I would love a copy of the template when you have time.