Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicky

Oh yes another May birthday ... this time a friend from England.  We had some great times together when we lived in the same street in Scotland, but I left to live here and Nicky moved to England.  So now we exchange emails from time to time cards for special occasions.


IMG_5634
As you can see I have been having fun with the Big Shot again - and this time I have used my favourite technique of brayering and sponging to create a cute card.  The little polka dots are from the impressions folder and the top note die cut has been trimmed to fit the card.

Then I've used some sponging to create a scene upon which I have set a cute little bird - he (or is it she) is the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch - this punches the bird in three parts ... very handy and I can see this punch being very useful for creating other things too.

So Nicky I hope you enjoy your card and have a fantastic day - the Sadler family do miss the fun times we all had in Scotland.

Love from Paul, Nikki, Olivia, Kieran and Max 

xxxx



No comments: