Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Christmas Present To You!


Christmas ball sale
December is the time for giving .... right?


Of course it is, so here's my gift to you.  


Place an order for $100 (plus $5.95 shipping and handling) and I'll gift to you another $20 to spend.  So you may love the new Trimmer for $49.95 (page 180), and perhaps you'd love a new stamp set, or perhaps you just love lots of ribbons and cardstock ... spend $100 and receive an extra gift from me to the value of $20.


If you have some crafty friends you'd like to buy presents for, why not choose something for them and save the gift for you - or perhaps some of your loved ones want to buy you a present - you'll probably have to print this page and leave it stuck to the fridge so they get the hint!


You choose the gift - anything from the catalogue (if its a little bit over $20 you can just pay the difference).


This is a special Christmas gift available only from me and is not being offered in association with Stampin' Up!


The cut off date for your order is Sunday 9 December - I'll place all the orders together on Monday so they are received in good time for Christmas.   I'll even wrap them for you if you wish :)


Email to nikki@inkyart.com.au or better still call me 0428 254 952


Happy shopping!


Nikki


x



No comments: