Monday, October 25, 2010

Making Merry Monday Strikes Again

IMG_7011_2
I was so excited when I saw that Dasher was in the new catalogue - I had been eyeing him up in the US catalogue and keeping my fingers crossed that he'd make an appearance in sunny Australia.  Dasher is one of the 'a la carte' range of single stamps .... you'll find them on the inside of the back cover of the new catalogue - he's $14.95.


This is the card we will be making during the classes in November - the one on 5 November is full but there is still places left on Friday 19 November if you are interested in coming along and having a play.  Check out the CLASSES page for more information - there's a tab at the top of this page at the very top - click on it to find out more.


The cardstock is Riding Hood Red from the Regals range, teamed up with Certainly Celery and the spotty paper from the Love Letter Designer Series paper pack. The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set ... I've used a marker pen to highlight just the wording.  Lots of sparkles too - Stampin' Up! have just this year included self adhesive Jewels (page 140) .... they are faceted and very sparkly :)


Oh and did I mention it is now 9 weeks until Christmas ..... aren't I naughty to you!  If you know me well I am only bragging cos I am ahead ... that's unusual for me (isn't it mum) ... if you need help making your cards let me know .... I'm here to help :)  And don't forget if you want a seat at the next class get in touch.


Blog signature


 


 



2 comments:

Tina G said...

Love those polk dots - they look so cheerful on a Christmas card.

Judy May said...

Love the crispness of red and white and this has it in spades, Nikki!