Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Convention 2010

Well it has been a long time coming but, I am finally packing my bags and leaving for Sydney on Thursday and I am very excited :o)

I'm off to Convention ... so what's that all about .... well Convention is an annual Stampin' Up! event ... a chance for demonstrators from across Australia and New Zealand to congregate in one place to experience good times with stamping friends and also get creative new ideas for workshops and projects.  It's a time for education, celebration and motivation.

Convention always includes time to swap cards (my swap will be uploaded in a day or two for you to see), attend business classes and new product demonstrations - yes we get to play with some new stamps, participate in Make and Takes and just simply enjoy the best time with stampers and friends.

This is my first year at Convention and I remember this time last year reading all the reports about how fab it was and thinking ... I want to go ... I can't believe that one year later I've been a demo for almost a year and I am actually going to be there.

So keep popping back for updates ... I'll be uploading projects whilst I am away together with the odd photo or two of all the brilliant things we are going to get up to.

Looking forward to meeting all of my online friends and fellow Art with Heart team demonstrators  ... roll on Thursday.


Blog signature
 




No comments: