Friday, February 15, 2013

Yes, More Love Is In The Air!


IMG_3241
Come on be honest, you thought I had forgotten to send a card to my valentine didn't you?  If you missed yesterday's offerings for my lovestruck teenagers, check them out here!


Well here it is.  I used the lovely new Cross My Heart set from the new catalogue, together with the More Amore papers, the Honeycomb embossing folder and the lovely new Natural Trim Ribbon. Here's a close up of that lovely new trim - its quite thick.


IMG_3243


I was so super organised with this card - I was quite chuffed - ready ahead of time and sitting on my craft desk waiting to be written in.  But then ....


Remember the love struck teenagers of yesterday, well Livs and Hayden were celebrating their 'two month anniversary' (I know, just how cute is that) and Livs spies the card and says 'oh mum that's perfect for Hayden - we are playing Words With Friends together - he'll love it ... can I give it to him for our anniversary?


Well what could I say ... so I had to rustle up another one.  My second attempt was a little wonky, hence no photo, not entirely my fault as I am trialing new multi focal contact lenses ... its going well apart from wonky cards - but as I am a little bit wonky myself, I am sure he won't mind.



IMG_3248
And so who's this card for?  I received a SMS from Liv's boyfriend Hayden asking me if I could help him make a card - this time for Livs for their two month anniversary - and rather than put a 17 year boy through the perils of sitting at my craft desk with me (he did offer bless him), I thought I'll just make him a card to give to her.  He was quite relieved I think and of course Liv's loves owls and loved the card.


See, lots and lots of love being shared in this little household right now - perhaps it is time for me to 'step away' from the More Amore designer series papers and move on to something else from the new catalogue, what do you think?


Nikki


x


 






1 comment:

Jayan said...

That isnihgt would have saved us a lot of effort early on.