Saturday, June 2, 2012

One on 1 Blog Hop - June Update

Thanks to Margie I am taking part in another One on 1 blog hop.  


This month we were tasked to set some goals - to bring our word into the forefront of our minds.  My word has been eluding me of late.  So I was looking foward to this month.


IMG_1805
I've decided to be 'kind' to myself and only set 5 tasks this year.  And I'm happy with these tasks - they look remarkably like last year's tasks lol.


And the flower?  Well I am away at a Stampin' Up! Convention this week and this little flower symbolises one of the groups I belong to - the Extra Special Aussie Demonstrators - or ESAD for short.


As I thought the page looked kinda bland, and I was busy taking photos of swaps and other samples I have made I thought I'd jazz this photo up a little and pop the flower in for good measure.


IMG_1806
Isn't it cute.  If you want to know how to make it leave me a comment and I'll post you the link to the instructions.


Time to hope along now to visit the lovely Amanda and catch up with her progress through this One Little Word process.


Until next time.


Nikki


x



9 comments:

Veronica said...

awesome goals!

Kimberlee said...

Cute!
I love your goals and how you use your word. :)

cinback said...

Good for you for only taking on what you can handle!

Cheri said...

Nikki - I love the way you used our word as the start of each goal - wish I'd have thought of that!

Donna said...

I really like the way you started each goal with your word. Great idea. The flpwer is lovely.

MonicaB said...

Love the flower! I always like when journaling starts with the same phrase, like your goals. Great job.

eydie said...

Your goals are an inspiration. I love the flower and would like to see the link.
So, glad to have found you.

Missus Wookie said...

I'm always of the opinion that a bit of a flower or bling will cheer up a page. Good luck on the goals and remember there are cute glasses out there ;)

jill conyers said...

The flower is the perfect touch to your page! Your to-do list is energetic and has such a positive feel to it.