Thursday, May 31, 2012

Convention Swaps

One of the biggest events at any Stampin' Up! event is swapping.  


The idea is that you make up a number of cards that are all the same (or maybe like me you get tired of the mass production and make up a couple of different cards) and then you swap them with other demonstrators.  Here's the pile already for packing up - 80 in total.


IMG_1796
Its such great fun and something that my customers love - you see all the swaps I receive are then popped into my samples boxed and everyone drools over them until the next swapping event.


So here's my swap up close:


IMG_1797
Thankfully I made all the flowers on our Easter break - when I say 'we' I mean my girlfriend Tracy, her daughter Tess and I .... it was a lot of flowers!


IMG_1798
 And here they are packaged up and ready to be put into my hand luggage.


Will be happy to swap these with all the lovely ladies at Convention, can't wait to show you all that I receive.


Nikki


x


ps - if you have requested details of how to make these flowers, I'll have the instructions ready for you next week - if you haven't sent me an email and you want the instructions - leave me a comment xx



1 comment:

Chris H said...

Beautiful cards, Nikki. I'm sure those you swap with will love receiving them. All those flowers...that's a huge creative effort! Enjoy the Convention xxx