Thursday, June 7, 2012

Roomie Cards and Gifts

Don'tcha love the word 'roomie' - for an english girl this word is so 'aussie'.  The lovely and very talent Chrsitne Blain and Judy May put up with me for four whole sleeps .... and these were the cards I created for them.


IMG_1799
This is Judy's - she loves pink.


IMG_1800


This isn't the first time we have been room mates and we have such a lovely time.  Over cups of tea we cut and dissect the days events, pour over each others swap haul and just generally have a great time hanging out.


IMG_1802
And Christine's is Pool Party - such a lovely colour.


IMG_1803
Thanks ladies for taking such good care of me - making sure I was in the right place at the right time - and not trusting me to look after the key - you girls know me oh so well.


Nikki


x


 


 



No comments: