Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Add Ink Challenge #121 - Just Add Pearls

I have a few thank yous to send this month and as they are for fellow demonstrators I thought the new Reason To Smile set from Stampin' Up! was perfect to use.  Its been a while since I took part in a challenge - my first port of call when looking for inspiration is Just Add Ink - this week we are challenged to Just Add Pearls.


IMG_2058
Riding Hood Red with Very Vanilla and a touch of Basic Black  and of course some pearls.  I've used the Designer Frames embossing folders to highlight the single flower.


IMG_2055
The Reason to Smile set is a two step stamping process - the usual outline and a much softer solid image - I used the Stampamajig to line it up.


If you are lucky enough to be enjoying the long weekend perhaps you'd like to Just Add Peals too!


Til next time


Nikki


x



8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I love the background stamping, and the way you've used pearls, on these gorgeous cards Nikki. So glad to have you play along at Just Add Ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

These are stunning in red Nikki, love the background stamping too! Great to see you at JAI.xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so pretty Nikki! What a great way to use the pearls on the ribbon. I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Mae Collins said...

These thank you cards are so elegant. I like how you have framed the flower image and especially how you have dressed up the ruffled ribbon with the pearls. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish said...

The colour combo you have chosen is stunning! I really like how you have placed the pearls too.
Trish
JAI Design Team

Patrice said...

Gorgeous cards Nikki and I love the way you've added the pearls to that beautiful pleated ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Yuli said...

Wow I cannot bevliee my luck, I have spent the whole weekend making my valentine card and it fills the brief perfectly. First time I have done full insides to my card and envelope to boot!!!! Would love your comments if you stop by xxx

Aditya said...

Wow I cannot beviele my luck, I have spent the whole weekend making my valentine card and it fills the brief perfectly. First time I have done full insides to my card and envelope to boot!!!! Would love your comments if you stop by xxx