Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We Love Heart

IMG_0983
Another page for Twelve, this time under the heading of Family Story.  My husband has always loved soccer and my son has followed in his footsteps.  


I was meaning to enter this into a challenge but I ran out of time.  The challenge was a valentine theme and I thought it would be good to document our family's love for the Melbourne Heart soccer team.  Olivia and I have been going to AAMI Park to watch the matches with Kieran whilst Paul is away and we've been having fun.  I'm sure Kieran would rather be with his dad but for now he is embracing having a supportive sister and mum very well.


IMG_0984
I've used the Big Top Birthday DSP from Stampin' Up! as the red and white stripes were perfect.  I created the title by painting some retired chipboard letters with white craft paint and then I've used the Itty Bitty Bits and Real Red ink to create the little hearts.  I've used a few of these letters before and so had to mix up the capitals and the lowercase, and the 'e' is the number 3 - I love the end result and the fact that I have used up something from my retired stash.


IMG_0985
The Twelve colour for Family Stories is another purple - Perfect Plum and I've managed to sneak a little brad onto the layout with the date on it to signify this important part of the course.


I've also used one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets for the word Love - its Outline Occasions - and the word 'WE' is a rub on from my stash.  


Happy scrapping - pop back in a day or two for a One Little Word update.


Nikki


x


 


 



No comments: