Friday, October 21, 2011

Shabby Chic Flowers

IMG_0024I was a little late with this birthday card.  A lovely class and workshop friend of mine, Tracey, has recently celebrated her birthday - and a slight technical hitch (I have brithdays loaded into my calendar on my phone but sometimes the reminders don't work - operator error of course) - meant that this ended up being a little belated!


IMG_0027Tracey creates the most beautiful cards and scrapbooking pages so the pressure was on to make something I didn't think she had seen before.


These flowers really are simple to make - the way the cardstock acts when you spray it with water and scrunch it up is amazing - I think Tracey will like the end result.


So happy belated birthday Tracey.


Nikki


x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is a lovely card, Nikki. The DSP is a perfect complement to the flower. I'm sure Tracey will love it.

sharon watkins said...

Nikki - yet again you have created a fantastic card. I know she is going to love it. xxxx