Monday, October 17, 2011

Making Merry Monday

IMG_0020
Welcome to another Making Merry Monday.  I have been wanting to make these lovely flowers for a few months now.  So I 'invested' in a couple of punches and here's my first attempt.  I love it!


IMG_0021Who would have thought that wetting and scrunching cardstock would have resulted in such a lovely shabby chic flower?  Yes it really is just water and cardstock!  And when you've finished scrunching and squeezing you just add a spritz of Shimmer Mist and leave the whole lot to dry overnight - amazing.


So today's Christmas card is made with Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Mocha Morning speciality papers (this one is flocked and is lovely), and a piece of Whisper White which has been run through the Vintage Vogue folder.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x


 


 



2 comments:

kay said...

another very pretty card nikki - have to have a go..

Karen Cumming said...

Nikki I love this! That flower looks amazing.