Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Field Flowers

This is another one of those sets that as soon as I saw the new catalogue I knew would be in my collection very soon.  Inspired by the cover of the new book, I made the following card.


IMG_9991
I've dipped into the new In Colour range - Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade, teamed with Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.


The swirly background stamp is from the Creative Elements set - its quite a useful set with this swirly stamps, a butterfly, a flower and a few other stamps too.  The First Edition Speciality papers are great to stamp on - I've highlighted the centres of the flowers using Dimensionals to.


IMG_9992
I decorated the inside of the card too.  The flower parts are separate stamps, and I used the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to line everything up perfectly.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x


 



2 comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely card, Nikki. Thank you for the inspiration. Love the colour combination.

Tina G said...

Gorgeous card Nikki! I love the two step floral stamps too, and stamping on the First Edition paper.