Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time is Running Out!


HELPING_HUDSON_300px
 Yes I can't believe it is nearly over .... Helping Hudson A Wheely Great Cause will be coming to an end this Sunday.


Sneak-Peek-Bags-Boxes-and-G

This is just one of the packs of tutorials that are still for sale - ten tutorials for $10 ... how cheap is that. Now if you are wondering what these tutorials are like ... well a week or so ago we gave away one for free ... if you'd like your copy check it out here.

We've also been showcasing all the wonderful contributors who have helped along the way - check out their profiles and explore their blogs ... there really is some awesome talent out there.

We will ... finally .... be revealing the total raised for our lovely boy Hudson very soon ... yes I say 'our' as I think everyone knows his cheeky little face now ... in my wanderings around the net I have seen his little face pop up everywhere ... so thank you to everyone for your support, kindness and generosity.


Hudson 1
Don't forget there are still challenges, daily questions and prizes to be won.  If you have a card to enter but you don't have a blog - send me the photo and I will upload it for you .... check out all that is happening in our final week here.

Thanks again to everyone for their support and kindness - it has been overwhelming at times.


Blog signature
 



No comments: